STEM, it's one of the most talked about topics in education. But what exactly is STEM?
STEM stands for Science, Technology Engineering, and Math. But it's more than that:
STEM has grown to represent a unique approach to teaching and learning, one that centers around individual students' learning styles and interests. This means STEM education has something to offer every student. Unlike traditional education experiences in which subject areas are concentrated on separately, STEM education emphasizes technology and integrates subjects in ways that connect disciplines and relate them to each other.
So why is STEM getting so much attention?
STEM moves beyond simple test performance and focuses on developing higher level thinking skills by connecting classroom learning to the real world. STEM emphasizes collaboration, communication, research, problem solving, critical thinking, and creativity, skills that students need to be successful in today's world regardless of specific interests or career goals. STEM is a direct response to the realization that our future will be built on our capacity for innovation, invention, and creative problem solving.
Global Legend Education puts your kids on the path to success by:
· Supplements traditional education by reinforcing critical skills
· Adapts to the changing needs of the marketplace
· Develops critical STEM skills with leading-edge tools and teachers
· Assesses gaps in knowledge using fun, game-like formats
· Connects students to the real world
· Rewards students with outcomes customized to your own values
“If something is important, you should try. Even if the probable outcome is failure.”
– Elon Musk, Tesla, SpaceX, The Boring Company, NeuroLink, OpenAI